Sunday 20 July 2008

Indian curry.

While I am recovering my surgery, an idea has flashed. This is duo. It helps to divert my attention from the pain and discomfort and also something fruitful. I felt if so much can be done during this time and also to divert my attention. As a result, I started writing this. My dream is about Coasta kitchen. Yes, you are right, this is going to be huge collection of various recipes giving a brief picture of mouth watery Indian recipes .

Having been living in UK for many years, I found Indian curry is very popular and very well recognized as a good commercial resource for business seekers. This is one side of the coin. The other side is loss of real tone and rhythm that links the ethnicity of Indian curry with it's authentic Indian cuisine. This can be due to too much exploration of new ways of cooking to fit it to the locals' taste. By this collection of recipes, all the efforts are to retain it's ethnicity and pass on to our next generations using this electronic form.

Being a vegetarian I want to explore and bring forward all the recipes from different parts of India. As I belong to southern part, predominantly the recipes belong to South India though some northern recipes also will be provided.

While there are various resources available for recipes, you may wonder-why my recipes??
Having been keen on experimenting and exploring new ways to prepare a healthy and nutritious food I strongly feel a healthy recipe is the one which retains the ingredients from nature cooked elements in it's best form. The recipe should balance the taste and health factor where they both seek the best from each other. This is my motto.

During my journey towards this concept I found the old classic and traditional cooking methods are the best to achieve it. So watch out this space for mouth watery and healthy recipes from Indian cuisine.

Dear readers, honour me with your comments and feed back during my restless jouney to accomplish this mission successfully.

No comments: